Tuesday, August 03, 2010

Mamaw Geek Movie Trailer of the Week

It's not really a "of the week" kind of thing but I needed a flashy title for this post. haha

This is a movie trailer for Zack Snyder's (300, Watchmen) ORIGINAL concept movie entitled Sucker Punch. As far as original concept movies go, they have had a good track record so far. From Avatar (NOT THE M.Nightmare one), to Inception, and now to this. I feel really stoked and excited about it. And here's why:


  • It's about girls in an asylum who want to escape (this is the basic premise I think)
  • Girls turn into dancers in a brothel who wield guns of many varieties (and I learned they also sing and dance in the movie)
  • Some girls wear japanese school girl outfits who wield samurai swords to fight armored japanese troll giants wielding gatling guns
  • Robots/mecha suit girls that fight off a DRAGON and neo-nazis and their technology
  • A LOT MORE
You might be wondering that maybe I'm describing different movies. Well, I kid you not. You be the judge!



Watch out for this one!

No comments: