Sunday, August 01, 2010

bakit ka torpe?

Wow. straight to the point! hahaha!

I'll give you a straight answer then: I'm a really shy person. (I can hear the wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhs na). No really, I find it hard to confront people and say what I feel (even if it's not the romantic kind). If you would hang out with me, you'd know I joke around a lot (and some might think I'm doing well in the girls department because of it), but that's only because that's what I do to keep myself...for lack of a better term...interesting.

But the truth is I'm not all that outspoken. I always have moments where I stop and distance myself from a group. I don't know why I do it, maybe I have a knack of knowing when I know nobody's paying attention to me. And yes, I do make friends easily, but to actually say my intentions to girl I like? hahaha, asa. Again, that's my curse, I'm trying to rectify it, but I'm not there yet.

And if you think because I'm scared of rejection and whatnot, I actually welcome it because I know before facing that kind of pain, I'll have to go through happiness with "her".

So cut me some slack, I'm getting there. :)

Ask the Joy

1 comment:

Chenyl said...

Parang we had a conversation like this. Hahahaha link me, BFF!