Tuesday, May 13, 2003

To love a soul

The sun rises on the horizon
A day comes anew
Like any other…
But something has gone astray
This feeling…
A burden…
Breath heavy
Gasping for air…
Pain…
Anxiety…
Slight confusion…
What is this?

Eyes close
Flash of light…
A single moment
I saw you…
Memories start to follow
Sweat trickles on
My cold skin…
Body chilling
Soul trembling
Heart dying
Tears fall…

Within me
Lies depression…
A pain full
Of regret…
Love once bound by the heart
Dissipates
Before seeing the
Light of day…

I long to see you…
To complete my being once again
Why is life so harsh
Remorse too great…
Pain so unbearable…
Tears uncontrollable…

I lay down
Tears falling
Hoping to wake
From this
Nightmare…

I cry…
Hoping u can hear me…
Yearning to tell you
What my heart has chained
Eyes teary…
Drops of regret fall
Upon the cruel floor

I wanted to say…
I love you…
Words hidden in my heart…
But my words
Are meaningless
To you now…
A soul…
Nothing more…

No comments: